Friday, April 22, 2011

Visit to see the Easter Bunny

We took the kids to the mall today to see the Easter Bunny...nothing like waiting till the last minute. Jack was not happy about this as you will see. Hunter was excited and gave the Easter Bunny a hug and high five.
Hunter was super excited to see the Easter Bunny...

Poor Jack! I realized he did better with Santa b/c we kind of just backed up and stuck him on Santa's lap without him really realizing it and snapped a picture...I should have done that and faster this time b/c I was like "oh, look, there's the Easter Bunny!" He had the death grip on me while I tried to peel him off and stick him on the bunny's lap. What we won't do for a silly picture--a $35 picture I might add!! What a rip off. Yet we still do it every year. It makes me mad just thinking about how they charge an arm and a leg for a low quality picture.



No comments: