Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Visit(s) from Gammy Dori and Big D

Two weekends ago Gammy Dori came to help us for the night when Nick and I were both really sick. We were so grateful! The following weekend she and Big D came to visit...that had been on the calendar since they got back from Texas. Hunter was very excited to see Big D as usual!

Gammy Dori and Baby Jack
We were so grateful to have her help when Nick and I were so sick...playing in the tent.
Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent?? He's not, but he looks like it here!
Gammy Dori brought back some pirate hats from Texas. Of course Hunter tore them and ruined them within two days. Nick and I were betting they wouldn't last 24 hours and they didn't :(
Making his mean face for the camera at breakfast.


I just love this picture! Jack looks so cute!!

They came around 2:30pm and then we went to dinner at about 5:15pm. Over those 3 hours, Nick and Big D had about 13 beers...they are nuts. I think you can tell by the pictures. Nick would deny that, but I counted the cans in the sink b/c I couldn't believe how they were putting down those beers.
Jack is probably thinking Big D is crazy.

No comments: