Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Disney Day 1--lots of pictures!!

I was wrong yesterday when I said 600 pictures. There were 900 on my camera and at least another 150 on my phone. I deleted a lot of them, but I can't believe how many there were!These are from my camera...Our first full day at Disneyworld. We met Nick's client at Epcot b/c she got us in for free. We took the tram to Magic Kingdom and stayed there for several hours. Went back to the room for naps and then headed to the pool. We had dinner with Pluto and Goofy as well. It was hard to sort through so many pictures, but here are the highlights from our first day!

First day at the entrance of Epcot.
At Magic Kingdom...walking towards the Disney Castle.
Such a cutie--hanging out waiting for the tram to take us to Magic Kingdom.
Hunter LOVES Buzz Lightyear, so we waited in line at least 30 minutes to meet him. I'm glad Hunter is not shy! He told Buzz, "Toy Story 3 is my favorite movie!!"
Jack is not so sure what to think. He's at the max weight for the Baby Bjorn, but it was nice to carry him in it on and off. We rode the Toy Story ride and it was so much fun. It's an awesome ride and well worth the wait. We won't talk about the two times we were in line and almost to the front when Hunter said he had to go to the bathroom---grrrr.
Meeting Pinocchio...more hugs! Jack and I were in the bathroom, so we missed this one.

This was our first ride (I think). The Dumbo ride...You can see Nick and Hunter two elephants behind Jack and I. I was so happy that Jack was able to ride anything we wanted to ride. I didn't think it would happen that way, but it was great! He even slept through a few rides--Peter Pan was kind of scary, but he was out cold the entire time. There were a few rides I thought he would have been scared on, but he wasn't at all...brave kids!
Riding the carousal at Magic Kingdom. I just love the smile! I rode on a horse with Jack. Hunter and Nick had their own :)

Back at the pool after naps. Hunter did really well this day, but the last day he wouldn't get off the step. We are signing up for swimming lessons very soon!
Practicing kicking and the doggie paddle with daddy.
We had dinner with the Disney Characters this night. Hunter waiting for Goofy to make his way to our table. The buffet was $30 each...crazy! However, since Hunter didn't eat anything they didn't end up charging us for him.
I love Jack's expression...waiting for Goofy to come to our table.
He is just looking like "What is that!?!?" He did not take his eyes off of him. Hunter and Goofy! He was so happy once Goofy finally made it to our table.
Hunter told Goofy how much he loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Goofy thought that was funny.
Once again...making the same face as Pluto was making our way to the table.
Giving Pluto a hugJack had the death grip on me and was not sure what to think about Pluto!


1 comment:

Britta said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! I love the pictures of Jack waiting for the characters to come to your table. It think that would have been both of my kids. :-) Hunter is a brave boy! I can't wait to see more!