Monday, March 14, 2011

Back from Disneyworld!

Well, we finally made it home from Florida late this afternoon. Our flight was delayed today and spending 4+ hours at the FL airport was not fun. The plane ride ended up being fine b/c Jack slept the whole way home. We had a blast and I think I took about 600 pictures...I know, I'm crazy! We had dinner with the Disney characters, went on tons of rides, played in the pool, went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, drove to Vero Beach to see my grandpa Ron and Erika, and more. We are exhausted, but it was a great experience for the kids. On the way home today the flight attendant thought Hunter was cute, so she invited him up to meet the pilot and sit in the cockpit before we took off. I got some great pics of him in the pilot's seat with the captain's hat on--so fun! Hope to organize photos soon, but for now I'm doing tons of laundry and going to watch the season finale of The Bachelor before I go to bed :)

No comments: