Monday, March 7, 2011

Mardi Gras Party

Saturday night we took the kids to the Mardi Gras party at our church. They were having a taco bar, ice cream bar, parade for kids, magic show, etc. My parents came, along with Gigi. We got lots of snow, so we didn't stay too long. Hunter had fun wearing his mask and beads :)


We leave tomorrow for Disneyworld, so I may be MIA for a while. I hope to put some pictures up while we're down there, but we'll see...I might be too tired!! I'm dreading the flight and sleeping situation, but hope the kids will be so tired from all the excitement that they'll just crash. I convinced Nick to get adjoining rooms, so that will help a little too--I hope. I am so excited to see the expressions on Hunter's face when we finally see the Disney castle :-)

No comments: