Monday, May 3, 2010

Random entertainment

We are not a family to sit around the house much. I like to get out of the house with Hunter. We certainly find things to do at home a lot, but he gets in this mood where he walks around bored and just causes trouble. This weekend was lots of fun. We went to the Tiger's game on Friday night. Saturday after he woke up we went to the Plymouth Green Street Fair for a bit. We ate lunch at this playplace in downtown Plymouth. On the way home from Plymouth earlier we'd seen this landscaping place by our house had some fun kids stuff going on, so I took the kids there for a few minutes while Nick finished up with the yard on Saturday afternoon (thus the title, Random Entertainment). Sunday, the usual...church, Costco, and hanging out at home. We went for a walk Sunday evening and had fun blowing bubbles on the deck. I got these awesome bubble wands that make huge bubbles. I don't know who has more fun, Nick/me or Hunter!



At the landscaping place they had a clown who painted a rainbow on Hunter's arm

Showing off his new rainbow

The clown also made him a dog out of a balloon


They had some baby goats that were 9 days old for the kids to see

I didn't have my camera with me (well, I did, but no battery in it), so I took these with my phone.

No comments: