Saturday, May 29, 2010

Now you have to believe me...

If you didn't believe me before when I told you Hunter is crazy, now you will. We brought the sandbox and frog pool onto the deck on Thursday after we came home from Hunter's haircut. It was really hot and the hose water was really cold. Hunter took all his clothes off and was acting crazy with the water. I tried to filter the pictures so there are no shots that will totally embarrass him when he's older!

Nick took this with his cell phone and I think it's the best..about to make a big splash!

He would lean down, dip his rear in the cold water, and jump out!

Then he'd take a gulp of water and run to the edge of the deck and spit it over the edge...all boy!


Dancing like a fool

We love him crazy or not...
Dipping his face down in the water...

"This water is cold!!"

Our "normal" baby...Do you think I will have my hands full once this one is mobile? I think so!



No comments: