Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

We had a nice Mother's Day. I was not thrilled that both of my kids were up by 6:30am on a Sunday morning though. We had breakfast, went to church, out to lunch, sort of napped, and then up to Nana's house. There were about 20 people there...it was also Connie's birthday. We hung out, grilled food, and chased Hunter around. Jack was passed around like a hot potato which was nice for us! Hunter and Jack got me some jewelry (which I ordered, but don't have yet) and a new robe. I picked everything out, but if I don't want to be disappointed, that is the way to go. After knowing Nick for 11 years now, I have learned.

Gigi and Baby Jack. He was all smiles today!

My Aunt Rhonda (my dad's sister) and Jack. She will be a grandma in August and is getting some practice with Jack. Her grandson will be spoiled b/c my aunt LOVES to shop! haha.
Nick's mom (aka Gammy Dori) and stepdad also came to spend the day with us.

My dad with his mom (Hidi) and sister (Rhonda)

Today was also Connie's birthday. When we sang to her and she blew out her candles, Hunter helped her. He totally thought it was his birthday too and it was pretty cute! Thanks for sharing the spotlight Connie :)

Nana got Hunter a few new puzzles to keep him busy. Gammy Dori was helping him put them together.

My mom's sister (Kathleen) with her son (Andy).

Daddy is teaching Hunter to play blackjack at a very young age

My mom, sister, and Hunter

Hunter loves Connie! I think this picture turned out so well :)


I hope you all had a nice Mother's Day!


No comments: