Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jump City

Sunday late afternoon I took Hunter to Jump City in Ann Arbor. Nick wanted to watch the U of M bball game, so I thought Hunter and I would go out for a bit. They have lots of big inflatable things to jump on. It was rather busy and I was so paranoid about Hunter bumping heads with another kid. I tried to move him to ones that did not have many kids. He made friends with this adorable 4 year old girl (she was asian and didn't speak english), but they followed each other around the whole time. She was so sweet and helped him climb up the ladders that were too big for him. It was funny b/c just a week or so ago I was flipping through this little book my mom got Nick for xmas about fatherly advice to their boys (it's a little one line per page bathroom type book). One of them said "Teach you son be friends with the chinese boy in the neighborhood who doesn't even speak English". Haha. I love Ann Arbor for that reason. Anyway, Hunter had a blast and was laughing out of control--I don't think I've ever seen him laugh so much as he was jumping around and acting crazy. He has SO MUCH energy and it was a great way to burn some off. I even climbed in to join the fun a few times :) I took these pictures with my cell phone camera, so they aren't very good.


No comments: