Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter fun!

Hunter played on the slide while I waited in line for him to get his face painted




Showing off the Easter egg he had painted on his face




He loves the Easter Bunny--way more than Santa!


I LOVE this picture. They had an Easter egg scramble--too many kids & not enough eggs though


Hunter and Daddy--lately he has been calling him "Nick" and we keep telling him, "you call him daddy". That makes him want to say "Nick" even more!

Hunter has the cheesiest smile :)




On Saturday morning Nick and I took Hunter to this park in Ann Arbor that had all sort of Easter things going on. It was really cold, so our neighbor (Cheaney) watched Jack for us. It was her first time watching him and she was really excited. Cheaney is 12 years old and has her babysitter certification from the Red Cross. We brought Jack to her house b/c her mom was going to be home all morning and would help if needed. He was there for about 2.5 hours and was sleeping when I picked him up.



We took Hunter to the park. They had face painting, egg decorating, Easter egg scramble, and pictures with the Easter bunny. Hunter had lots of fun and we went out to lunch afterwards before heading home. I forgot how much easier it is to just have one kid with us instead of two! I thought it was hard before I had two, but now it's a piece of cake just being out with Hunter. I think he enjoyed the quality time and attention he got without Jack being there.

No comments: