Friday, March 5, 2010

Bumbo Seat



Jack is doing pretty well sitting in the bumbo seat. He has good head control, but not quite sitting up. He seems to like the seat and we've even put him in the exersaucer a few times with blankets around him to keep him in position. I just can't believe he is almost 4 months. Time is flying!!


Hunter is our puzzle lover. He starting doing them about a year ago and I was amazed when he put one together after seeing it only once. I remember getting out the video camera at the time b/c I couldn't believe how quickly he learned how to do them. Now he is on to the 24 and 48 piece ones. He is really good at the 24 piece ones and has a 48 piece one that he can mostly do, but loses interest sometimes before completing it. The child has over 20 Melissa & Dog puzzles (I know, it's ridiculous, but I did not buy them all...some were gifts). They are a great source of entertainment and it's about the only thing that will keep him sitting still for a few minutes. Although he has become more interested in books the last few months which I'm thrilled about.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: