Friday, November 30, 2012

Stuff I'm happy about this week

1--Hunter started soccer on Wednesday night. He LOVED it. Nick took him and he scored 8 goals. I guess he was that obnoxious kid who was the best and just kicked butt. Hunter was so happy when he came home. He even slept in his new shin guards Wednesday night. Thursday he woke up when I was letting Chopper out and here he is. He was 1/2 awake and looking at me like "why the heck are you taking my picture!?!?". Too cute.


2---Nick is FINALLY getting his other car back. It's been gone since June...now I don't know what I'll make fun of him about. He's super excited. He's going to drive it for one week and then take it to my parents to store for the winter.

3--Nick and I are going on two dates in three days. Crazy?!?! Last night Hannah came to watch the kids--we'd had it on the calendar for a while. It started off at Home Depot picking out toilets, sinks, cabinets, tubs for our basement....we are finishing it and they are doing the bathroom first. Then we went to PF Changs to plan out vacations for 2013. I'm excited--we are going to FL in January. Nick and Hunter are going to see Nick's mom and step dad in Mexico over their winter break. It's like a vacation for me b/c I'll be home for a week with Jack! ha! I will NEVER go to Mexico again for as long as I live. I've been there three times and the last time was in the hospital afterwards, so I will not be going back and exposing myself to Montezuma's Revenge again for as long as I live. Then we are going on a Disney cruise for spring break...don't tell the kids!! Plus a few other small things (conference for nick's work, etc.).
Tomorrow night Miss Abbey who moved in across the street is coming so we can go to dinner and see Lincoln....looking forward to it!!

4--I got three canvases from our photographer this morning. They are so awesome!!! I can't wait to hang them up at home!!!!

I think that's it for now. Have a great weekend :)




No comments: