Friday, November 16, 2012

Picture preview!

My friend/photographer/hairstylist, Dayna, took these pictures of the kids a few weeks ago. Her website is www.daynamaephotography.com and I highly recommend her! The kids are always acting up, yet somehow she still gets good pictures of them. I had all these fall outfits picked out (sweater vests of course) and then the day turned out to be a Michigan Indian summer day (80 degrees at the end of October). Anyway, we went to Cobblestone and got some cute pics! Jack is so much more photogenic than he was a year ago when we had pictures done...love them. Thanks Dayna!!! 
 So cute!!!!!!!!!!! Love his smile!!!!!
 Hunter had the fake smile on, Jack has a cheesy smile, but it's ok :)

 I got a large canvas of this and I can't wait to get it! 



Hope you have a good weekend. Our is going to be BUSY. Tonight we are going to the Toledo Zoo with friends....they do their Christmas Lights event. I've never been, but have heard about it and it looks like a lot of fun. Tomorrow is my great-grandma's funeral, so it's going to be a long day for all of us. Sunday is my birthday :) We'll go to church I'm sure and then Nick is taking Hunter to two birthday parties and I'll be napping or reading a book when Jack naps. Is it weird that for my birthday I just want two hours to be by myself and rest? ha! Then we're going to my parents for dinner....I just hope Nick got my gift requests in time (shoes and a purse--what else?). 

No comments: