Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

There are always reasons to complain about life, but I thought I'd take a minute to make a list of all the things I'm thankful for.

1) My kids. Yes, they are a handful. Jack LOVES to cuddle and it warms my heart.
2) Nick. He rocks. He is home, hands on, goes grocery shopping, cooks, and is all around a good guy.
3) Friends. I have several friends I feel like I can talk to about things....Amber, Jacquelyn, Hillary, Jacque, Suzanne, Erica, MOPS moms, and others I'm not even mentioning! This is so important!!!
4) My job. I have it good. I won't lie...I can come and go as needed. Everyone is awesome when I have babies, back surgery, appointments for myself and kids, etc. I will NEVER find the same job where I make the money I do and can do what needs to be done on the home front.
5) Julie. She takes good care of our kids and I know she loves them!
6) Family. My parents, sister, grandma, etc. all live nearby. They love my kids dearly!
7) God, church, and faith. I have a close relationship with our priest, love our church, and find comfort in going to church and praying.

Many times I stress, have useless anxiety, ongoing back issues, and wonder what I should be doing in life. I think things are SO hard at times, but I look around and friends can't have kids, have to work for that paycheck, stress about money, fight with their spouse, and I just know I've got it good. We are fortunate to have stable jobs in this economy, and are able to do what we want to do. Not that our life is perfect, but I know it could be worse. I am thankful for this!

Looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow and celebrating with family :)


 

No comments: