Monday, January 23, 2012

Soooo late, but that's just me lately

My mother in law sent me these pictures a few months ago and I just now had time to even look at them! They were from Mark & Brandie's wedding last summer...pics from their photographer. Nick was best man and Hunter was a ring bearer. Some of them are really cute, so I wanted to have for my blog book :)


Thank you to Men's Warehouse for measuring my son's foot and then giving us shoes that were way too small. I had to fly like a crazy person in high heels to Meijer to pick up new shoes before the boat they were getting married on took off. I feel badly that Hunter has on the wrong shoes in these pictures. I put Nick in charge of Hunter's outfit and it would have been smart of him to try them on before we literally got to the area to take pictures...like at home before we left? Oh well.






Hunter and Kyle were both ring bearers in the wedding. Hunter was 3 and Kyle was 6 I think. Kyle is Brandie's nephew and a really sweet boy. His mommy passed away a few months ago and I think about him often b/c he's had a rough few years I think. He's really good with Hunter and Hunter LOVED playing with him. Hunter loves to play with kids a little older than him, so this was perfect.

Someone must not have wanted their picture taken!
Being silly :)
Hugs--they actually met at our house a few months prior to the wedding (can't remember why), but it was good that this was not their first meeting.
Nick and Mark before the wedding...Poor Nick was sweating his butt off (literally I'm sure) in his all black outfit. It was a HOT day too so that didn't help!
Nick at the reception.


Hope you had a good weekend. Ours was busy and FUN...lots of pictures to post soon. In summary, our weekend involved Chucky Cheese with friends, Hunter holding a snake with Nana, riding an elephant with grandpa, a sleepover, us having a nice dinner at PF Changs with

Jack, lots of one-on-one time with Jack, good sleep, taking my Christmas trees down (finally), seeing Matt, Jacquelyn, and Alana, Christmas presents, and I think that's about it--all in one weekend!! haha. It was good!!


No comments: