Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun with paint

Julie and Jack stayed home one morning last week and painted pictures. She said she had to carry him like a burrito up to the bath afterwards so he wouldn't touch the walls or anything he shouldn't! He looks like he's having fun :)


Both of my kids are funny about getting their hands dirty, but once they get going, they are fine.


Painting a pretty picture!


Check out my work guys!


Hmmm. Putting paint other places might be fun.

Lovely. This is what always happens when we pull out the finger paint! Just know they have to take a bath afterwards...and this is why they do it naked or in a diaper!

Probably trying to go after Julie...haha.
So darn cute. I seriously LOVE this kid more than I ever thought possible. Even last night as I took him up to bed, I just sat and held him and rocked him for a long time. I just love that he loves to snuggle with me. I think he's going to be a mommy's boy and that thrills me to no end. We just sit in the rocking chair, read books, sing songs, I rub his head and back, and I just don't want to put him to bed. Nick thinks I'm nuts and wonders why I am up there so long, but he's just the sweetest little guy and I don't want to put him down. There are many times I've fallen asleep holding him in there and rocking with him :) I don't remember Hunter sitting still that long and letting me cuddle with him, so I'm soaking it all up while I can! I never thought I'd be that sappy mom, but I can't help it!




No comments: