Monday, January 30, 2012

"Christmas" with Matt, Jacquelyn, and Baby Alana

This is from last weekend, but hoping to catch up this week on all my blog posts :) Last Sunday (1/22) we finally got together with Matt, Jacquelyn, and Alana. She is six months old now and so cute! She has the helmet for a little while and looks so stinkin' cute in it. I know I might be upset if it was my child at the beginning, but I think they are doing well with it and noticing a difference already. She sports it well!

They came over on Sunday for lunch so we could accommodate all the kid's nap times. It worked out really well...we decided to just exchange gifts for the kids this year, so that was fun! I really enjoyed shopping for a little girl of course!


Jack and Alana on the horse together. Aren't they so cute?? I think they are pretty much related, so I don't think we can make wedding plans for them. Since Alana's dad and Jack's dad are first cousins, I think that is illegal. Or just too weird. Darn it. I guess they can just be good friends :)


Alana and her mommy...Jacquelyn and I went to high school and college together. I fixed her and Matt up and I can't believe they are now a family of three. I LOVE seeing her as a mom and look forward to us being able to have our kids be friends!

Alana got tired and I was amazed that they just put her on a blanket in our sunroom and she fell asleep. My kids would never have gone for that...I'm really happy for them to have a good sleeper on their hands. It makes all the difference in the world!

Well, we are blessed to have friends/family like Matt, Jacquelyn, and baby Alana.


No comments: