Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fun with Julie

Our nanny, Julie, has been with us for almost 1 1/2 years. She is so sweet and good with the kids...and she puts up with a lot b/c Hunter and Jack are a handful. She seems to have a lot of patience and they always look forward to her coming over...which makes me feel good! She sent me all these pictures from her cell phone. I love it when she sends them and I can see what they are up to :)






Out to lunch at Olga's


Too cute. What's funny is I have a very similar picture of Hunter at this age doing the same thing...I'm too lazy to try to find it though.

The kids got roller skates from my parents for Christmas. Obviously they can't go outside this time of year, so they've been having fun in the house with them. I love how he has all the pads on!
Jack following Hunter around on his skates. They are really cool b/c they have three steps to help you learn to roller skate. They'll probably both be doing great on them by the time spring comes!
Being silly!! Cutie pie :)
At Chucky Cheese w/ Julie (over Christmas vacation I think)
It's great how $5 or $10 goes a long way...and half the time Jack will play with things and you don't have to put money in the machine...haha.
He's taking his driving very seriously!


Julie, we all love you and appreciate you so much! You are so awesome with our kids and it makes me so happy to know I can go to work knowing you are taking such good care Hunter and Jack. I know basically since you started that Hunter has been a handful...I hope it gets easier soon for all of us!!


No comments: