Friday, January 20, 2012

Last of the Florida pictures--from my cell phone

Here are the last of our Florida pictures. Waking up and having it be below zero here in Michigan is making me miss Florida even more!! I hope we can go back in the fall or winter later this year :)

View of condo from the beach

I found this crab and was showing it to Hunter

He was crawling along the beach and I picked him up to tell Hunter about him. I told him we used to have hermit crabs in our apartment in college, but I don't think he cared.



We brought this back up to the condo...I think it was the first time I'd ever seen one on the beach. Probably b/c we were out so early each day!

Riding the elevator down to the beach!
So cute!!

I LOVE the few and far between moments when the kids play together nicely. I hope there will be more and more as they get older.

Taking a snack break





Nap time! I took a few naps with him and he's just so sweet and loves to cuddle.

Hunter broke his sunglasses, so we went out one afternoon to get new ones. I got a pair for each of them...

What a cool two year old! He loves his new sunglasses and loves to tell me how much cooler they are than Jack's.

Playing at the airport before boarding on the way home. We woke them up, put them in the car for 3 hours, and then about to get on a plane for another 2.5 hours...it was so cool that they had this playplace where the kids could burn off some energy before having to sit still on the plane.


Have a great weekend!!


No comments: