Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jack 11 month update

Jack turned 11 months on the 9th of October. I am SO behind with blogging. Grrrr. I suppose everyone goes through funks and is just too busy at times. Anyway, here is what is going on with Jack these days. I seriously CAN NOT believe he's going to be one in less than a month. It is so unbelievable!!

  • Jack is finally pretty much crawling. He still does the army crawl most of the time, but is crawling normal a little bit. My partner at work told me that babies who crawl later are better readers, so that could be good news. I'll just tell myself that. I still believe God is doing me a favor due to my back problems and once he is on the move even more, my life is going to get harder.
  • He has two teeth on the bottom and looks so cute! I think two more are coming in on the top right now...he is really fussy. Either that or he's having a minor reaction from a shot he had on Monday.
  • Jack is getting into Hunter's toys. He is very interested in Hunter and what Hunter is doing. Hunter gets very mad about this and it is hard to deal with. I have to try to keep them separated to avoid conflicts, but at the same time work with Hunter to have him learn to share.
  • Jack is still eating baby food and bottles, but loves our food. He practically begs...he kicks his legs and makes noises to let us know he wants what we have. He eats fruit, breads, and lots of other stuff!
  • Jack can go from laying on the floor to sitting up on his own, so we had to lower his crib a few weeks ago. He can also stand up and hold onto things for longer periods of time.
  • He is sleeping well. He goes to bed at 8pm and usually sleeps until 6 am or later. Today he slept till 7:30 am and the day before that 8:30 am, so that was awesome! He naps twice a day. He takes a morning nap for about an hour or two and then again at about 1 pm--same time as Hunter goes down. This nap is always at least two hours, if not more. I am so blessed to have children that are awesome sleepers!

We just love this little guy so much and can't believe he's going to be 1 soon!! He is getting more wiggly and it's getting harder to cuddle with him, but I still do as much as I can. Tonight he was resting his head on my chest before bed and it's just the best thing in the whole world. I could hold him like that for hours!! He smells so good too--I am going to miss it so much as he gets bigger :(

Here are a few pictures of our cutie pie!
He loves the bath and splashes like a crazy baby! We have to cover ourselves up with towels or we get soaked.
Such a happy guy :)


No comments: