Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Boo and a boo-boo

Since no one thinks I'm nice to Chopper anymore, I thought I would post that I bought him a special Halloween boo treat at the pet store the other night. Hunter and I went to look for a vacuum to clean his fish bowl (the one my mom got does not work for it). We didn't find one, but I thought these treats were cute, so splurged $1.35 to get him one. We also finally found Hunter's halloween costume--more on that later.

"Come on people. Just give me the darn treat and stop taking my picture!"

Jack got his first boo-boo the other morning. Nick was closest to him, so we'll say it's his fault. Jack was standing leaning on this toy table thing he has and fell over. He was crying hysterically and we didn't realize until a few moments later that he really had hit his eye on the edge of the table when he fell. Poor guy...it even looks worse now--more bruised. People are going to think we abuse him with this black eye looking mark! Jack was fine a minute later after some distracting, but we feel so sorry for him.

1 comment:

Nick said...

It wasn't my fault.