Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Super Dad!

I made this for Nick today at work--I think it will make him laugh. I hope he doesn't see it on here before I get home at 8:30 pm tonight. 
 He took both kids to school today (first time ever) so I could go to pilates at 7:30am and get to work for an 8:45 am appt. Although OF COURSE since I wasn't there they both slept in super well! And he's on his own tonight since I have a meeting...poor guy. I'm on my own tomorrow though since he has a meeting. He is going to Hunter's school for his birthday celebration (since I can't), he is coming to A2 tomorrow for an appt with me, and going to a meeting at school Friday afternoon. Asking him to be away from work so much is a big deal to him, but he can get a taste of how it feels for me every other day since I am crazy busy with stuff this week. 

No comments: