Friday, September 14, 2012

Random catch up...pirates, soccer and more

 Hunter wants to be a pirate for Halloween. We did this cool thing at Disneyworld last year where they dressed him up and painted his face to make him a pirate, so we have all the stuff (patch, sword, earring, sash, bandanna thing, etc). 
 Practicing his moves...

He also has a Star Wars sword, so we had a sword fight after Jack went to bed. The swords have been on the top of the fridge for at least 6 months b/c when they are not using toys properly they go up there. I cleaned it off the other night to give them another chance. 



 The FUNNIEST part of this whole pirate phase is yesterday Hunter looked at me and said, "Mommy, if I'm going to be a pirate you have to cut my leg off and put a stick there instead!". I said I wasn't sure that was a good idea. He said "Just do it! You can use scissors to cut it off!". I was cracking up. 
 Jack started soccer this past Saturday. So Nick watches Hunter play bball and I participate in Jack's soccer class with him. He did really well for the most part, but I think he was tired and then he just decided to lay down and be done.



 Doing good for a little bit!! He really did well at the beginning :)



 Everyone else was running around doing their thing and he just sat in the middle and would not get up. 

I went to Grand Traverse Pie Company yesterday to get a gift for someone and bought a brownie. The kids loved it last night...but Jack did not want his picture taken!

No comments: