Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fifteen minutes of fame and some other cute pictures

This morning we had a really cool opportunity to have the kids be in an upcoming clothing catalog. My Urban Toddler is coming out with their fall catalog and Hunter and Jack will both be in it!! I know the owner b/c we belong to the same pool and our kids play together a lot (our nannies are good friends and her nanny used to be our nanny), so she asked if we would want to do it. The other neat thing was that the boy in the upper left of the picture below is Rosa's neighbor, but also in Hunter's class! Small world. Anyway, they had three outfit changes and lots of pictures. I can't wait to see how it comes out. Here is my low quality cell phone picture of one of the outfits, but I'll for sure be posting the final ones once I see them. I'm SO excited!! 

 Sometimes Jack is not that photogenic although of course I think he's adorable...but he did really good for these pictures!! 
 Here is my cutie pie blowing bubbles on me the other night :) I love his facial expressions! 
  Trying so hard! 

Yay, I did it! 

 This kid also LOVES "Sally" at Meijer. I hate going to Meijer with a passion. The one by us is somewhat ghetto, the employees seem to move at 2mph, and I just can't stand it there. I can bribe Jack to be good while I shop if he knows he can ride the horse afterwards! 
 This is awesome! 
 

No comments: