Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's a fact...Nick is a bad driver

I won't be going into my driving record and/or history b/c it's not pretty, especially for about two years when I was in college. However, since then my driving record has been good. My dear husband, who made fun of me for years, is another story. All in this calendar year he has done the following: 1) Gotten a ticket for doing some illegal turn with Hunter in the car 2) Backed my SUV into my sister's car in our driveway costing us $1,400 out of pocket 3) Spilling a cooler full of water in his brand new (used) sports car. This was less than one month ago. It RUINED the entire computer system in the car. We just had the insurance company talk to the dealership today and it's going to cost $8,000 to fix and take six weeks. I'm sure the car will never be the same. Thank goodness for insurance! 4) Yesterday he rear ended a lady at a light. He is going to pay out of pocket for the damages to her car b/c we can't make another claim. 
I'm trying to get him to admit he was on his phone texting or checking something and not paying attention, but I'm sure he'll take that to the grave if it's true. 

Below is what he looks like most of the time...driving or not. On. the. phone. Looking. something. up. 


Four pretty big things in the course of the last 7-8 months. 
Nick, you suck. 

No comments: