Friday, August 10, 2012

What a week!

I just logged in to see that I haven't posted in a week. It's been busy and I'm been exhausted! We had our family reunion last Saturday, were busy Sunday and this week has been non-stop. Nick had a meeting Monday night, went to the Tiger's game Wednesday night, I was out with Hunter last night. I have been running around all day yesterday and today. Then we have to go to a fundraiser tonight. Tomorrow I have to pick up my ring that I got myself for my anniversary gift (long story), Jack has swim lesson, Hunter has bball, and then Hunter has a bday party. Yikes. I want to pull my hair out. I sure wish I had more family help. I actually had a crying break down today b/c taking hunter to vacation bible school all week has been a trip. I wonder how I will continue to work when things are like this. Maybe I'm just having a bad week! I would like to post pictures, but they will have to wait. Have a great weekend and I'll get pictures up here soon.

 

No comments: