Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On a lighter note, here is some random cuteness

Here are some cute pictures that have been taken in the last week or so :)

Many are cell phone quality

Playing at the kitchen table before dinner...I never get sick of kissing and looking at this cute little guy. I hope he's a cuddler and mama's boy FOREVER.
Concentrating face


Hunter was playing in a drawer that he shouldn't have been in and cut his finger on something. He makes such a big deal out of things, but I try not to laugh. He shakes and get SO upset when he bleeds, even a little bit. It really is almost funny, but I try to remember he's only 4, and so I play along and give him sympathy. We had to put three bandaids on this tiny cut. He was pretending to make sad faces...

Oh, now it's funny




Oh wait, I'm going to cry again.

Just kidding mom.
The boys both looked so handsome for church last Sunday, but of course they would not cooperate for a picture. My sister got Jack this shirt and sweatervest. I LOVE it. Such a cutie pie!
Being extra silly and not going to let me take his sweater before we change out of church sweaters :( Now I know what my mom went through trying to dress my sister and I up!
"Cartoon Time" Saturday morning while I showered and cleaned up breakfast...I love my silly boys.




I was trying to get rid of the bedhead and we were being silly with their hair....He liked that it was standing up all over.

I really like this picture for some reason...It's Nick's real smile, Jack is being silly, and Hunter just looks so sweet here.
6:00 am. Mom gets out of shower and getting ready for work. Child comes in and just lays on the bath mat for 15 minutes while I get ready.
Isn't he cute???


No comments: