Sunday, February 12, 2012

A few weekend pictures

Our weekend has been very low key...and for once I'm happy about it! We have been so busy lately, I've been so tired, so it's been nice to go to bed early and just relax (as much as we can with a 2 and 4 year old). Nick let me take a two hour nap yesterday while Jack was sleeping and it was much needed!


Saturday morning while Hunter and Nick were at basketball practice, Jack and I went to visit Gigi. We baked cookies on Friday night, so we brought some up to the hospital. Gigi was happy to see Jack, as always. She looks great compared to a week ago...hopefully she'll get out soon.

Gigi got out of bed and sat in the chair for a big...I love how she is smiling looking at Jack--so sweet!

Jack giving her a kiss good-bye.


Jack played with the buttons on Gigi's bed while she was in the chair...and giving Nana a kiss good-bye. Jack's kisses are the best...he makes this cute noise and I just love it!

Hunter's church outfit. He goes to church pre-school while Nick, Jack and I go to mass.

After church Jack and I went to Costco while Nick took Hunter to get a haircut (next to Costco). I guess they had colored hair gel, so he got some blue hair gel in the front...perfect for the U of M bball game today (Nick and Hunter are going). He will be taking a shower tonight before going back to school tomorrow to wash it out!


Jack looked adorable in his sweatervest today!
He's so stinkin' cute!!!
Showing me how he did a puzzle by himself :)


No comments: