Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Is something wrong with me?

I have been SO busy today, but had to post these. I stayed up too late watching the Bachelor and After the Final Rose and then Hunter woke up with wet sheets at 3am. I couldn't fall back asleep....finally did at 5:40am, 20 minutes before my alarm went off. I'm so tired and have a mom's group meeting tonight and probably won't get home until 10:30pm. I had to drive to Monroe and back for a three hour meeting today with my partner at work. Then I have four client appointments tomorrow, so I have to be on my game...not good. I am exhausted. I have been fighting some kind of illness (cold?, headaches?, flu?, I'm not sure) b/c I think I'm just plain worn down so much that my body can't handle it anymore. I need more rest, but I don't seem to get that luxury.

Anyway, yesterday when I got home from work I was up in my closet changing out of work clothes. The kids usually come with me and we "hide from daddy" in my closet b/c he's usually about 10-15 minutes behind me. We decided to play dress up and I put this cute "dress" on Jack. I put a green one on Hunter, but when Nick saw it and said he looked like a girl, he wanted it off immediately. I guess Jack is more comfortable with his sexuality...haha. And he just looks so cute dressed up like a girl. Between this, putting make up on Hunter, and painting Jack's fingernails, I think something is wrong with me. I wish my darn back would get to a point where I could even think about trying for a girl. No such luck yet.


He looks good in pink if you ask me. This is my tank top--lol.

Ready for dinner, yelling "UP!! UP!!" at me.
Uncle Mark stopped over for a couple of hours on Sunday to watch the MSU vs OSU game. The kids were very excited to see him. This expression on Jack's face is his most common face. Doesn't he look sad? People think he is when he looks like this, but really, this is his normal face. I wish he wouldn't frown and look sad :-(

A little happier??? Not quite sure.


Please say a prayer for me. I need some stress relief and sleep!!





No comments: