Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dinosaurs!!

Ever since I got my new computer I've been having issues with blogger letting me move pictures around the way I want. I used to be able to drag them down and now it won't let me do it easily.
Anyway, these are from Saturday March 10th. The Suburban Showcase in Novi had this Discover the Dinosaurs event so we took the kids. They had a lot of fun, but it was kind of pricey.

Hunter getting his picture taken with the dinosaur guy...he also got his face painted :)


They had a cute play area for the smaller kids with lots of little dinosaurs they could sit on
Hunter rode the dinosaur here...it moved and he really enjoyed it! I did not enjoy paying $4 for a two minute ride. I much prefer the one cent horse at Meijer.

I had to take Nick's picture b/c he and Jack were in the play area mentioned above and I guess Jack hit a little girl. She cried and it ruined Nick's morning. I'm sure he was embarrassed, but the kid is two, not ten. He pouted and wanted to leave after the incident (Nick, not Jack).

They had a bunch of inflatables, so Hunter played and worked up a sweat.

Digging for bones!

Me trying to get a picture with this dinosaur head...trying to keep the kids from pulling the teeth (See sign in the background). It's irresistible.

The main attraction was all these model dinosaurs. Many of them moved, made noises, etc. They had fact sheets about all of them, but of course my kids don't care about that yet!

Jack enjoyed running back and forth touching all of them

Hunter pretending to let the dino eat his hand

Attempting a group picture...

These were the super cool ones that moved, opened and shut their mouths, made noises, etc. I thought Jack would be scared, but Hunter was a little more nervous than Jack :)

Very cool!




Have a great Tuesday!!




No comments: