Monday, March 26, 2012

Gammy Dori visit :)

Nick's mom and step dad go to Texas for the winter, so they always like to come visit and see the kids when they return (and they make us look SO pale!!)...


This is one happy Gammy getting to see her favorite grandsons...haha...her only grandsons.
Hunter was excited to see her too!

Jack...my adorable boy, who has turned into a terrible two officially (I'm crying as I type).

We tried to get several pictures, but guess who wasn't cooperating? The kid with his tongue out. I tell him someone will cut it off if he keeps sticking it out and then he won't be able to talk. Most kids might get scared. He walks up to me, sticks it out, and says "get the scissors". This kid is too smart for me. I can't win.

Goofing around with Jack :)


We are glad they made it back safely...Gammy is coming back in a few weeks to hang out with me for the day when Hunter is on spring break. We hope to go to the zoo if it's nice!



No comments: