Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big News and Fun with Julie

Our awesome nanny, Julie, took these pictures of the kids with her cell phone and sent to me. I just love to see what they are up to and how much fun they are having. She is so good with them and both kids LOVE her. There are times when Jack will want her to do something instead of me. I don't get jealous at all, I'm just so thrilled they like her as much as they do! They both run to the door when she arrives in the morning. Yesterday we were chatting for a little bit and she said something about giving Jack bear hugs on Friday when he goes for a nap b/c she misses them over the weekend (and he's usually still sleeping on Fridays when she leaves). That totally melts my heart. I know it's a job, but I also know she really cares about our kids and am just so thankful that we met someone like her. I have to say I love my alone time with Jack when Hunter is at school. Julie actually gets excited when Hunter is off school b/c she feels guilty that Hunter doesn't get to do all the fun things that Jack does. (I feel NO guilt at all)!!I keep trying to get Jack to say her name and this morning Hunter said her nickname should be "gaga". That's what Hunter used to call our first nanny, Monica, when he couldn't say her name. I guess he thinks Jack should call Julie the same thing. I guess we'll have to see what Jack comes up with!! Thank you Julie for being so wonderful with our boys. Now I'm just counting on her to potty train Jack....just joking!!!!!!!

OK...the funniest part about this post is that I had typed the above early this morning. I hadn't finished the post, but then I got a text from Julie around 10am saying since the weather was yucky they were going to stay home and work on potty training. How crazy is that?!?!?!? After I had typed that above!!! So I got this picture from Julie--The BIG NEWS is that Jack has used the potty several times today!!!! I'm so happy and excited. So is Julie. We were laughing over text about how funny it is that we are both so excited about him going pee pee on the potty. I remember Monica and I doing the same thing. I got lots of pictures from Monica including Hunter's first poo poo...I was laughing hysterically. Is it weird that I haven't had to potty train either of my kids? I am thrilled b/c I don't have a lot of patience, so I appreciate anything anyone does to make my life easier!!
Julie said he's so proud of himself...I can't wait to see him do this tonight!!!
Jack above at the Hands on Museum
Jack with Mr. Potato Head's tongue in his mouth. Too funny! 
I think Julie has more pictures of my kids together in this post than I have in my life. They are so cute! 
Hunter at this park by our house. They stop on the way home from school sometimes. 
County Farm Park
The kids at Hands On Museum
Silly boys!! 
I love this one b/c Hunter isn't usually all that nice to Jack and he's cuddling. Then Jack is probably wondering what in the world is going on
Sharing a snack in the sunroom

Thanks Julie!!! You are awesome and we appreciate you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I suck your sons penis