Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Update

I just thought rather than sending a ton of emails I'd put a little update here. Sorry for mis-spellings.
I had surgery Sunday morning. Early...like 7am. I had never been in so much pain. The leg pain is better now, I can move and walk. YAY. Incision still hurts and it's hard to get around. Never thought I'd use a bedpan in my 30's!! haha. (before surgery). Staying at my parents house. They are the best and helping a lot. With me, Nick, and kids. My parents took kids to Em's softball game tonight and Nick helped me shower and change. so nice to sit together for a few minutes!
I can't wait to recover. I want to go home this weekend, but dr was very concerned about wild kids, so best to be here while it's quiet.Plan to go home sunday. Nick's mom coming sunday and monday to help. Thank goodness for family, friends, nanny, etc. I don't know what we would do.
Thanks to all who have offered to help, brought a meal, plan to bring a meal, etc. SO appreciated!!
I can't lift, bend, or be alone with kids for six weeks so it will be hard! I love NIck so much and he always steps up when needed.
Well, feel free to email, text or call either of us :)
Lots of love and pray for fast recovery so this is the end of this back pain bs. (sorry).
Blog may be neglected for a while too!

No comments: