Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jack and Julie

No, not Jack and Jill...Julie is our nanny :) Now that Hunter is back in school five days per week, Julie has more quality time with Jack in the mornings. They have been going to do lots of fun things together...she takes him to a class on Friday mornings, the park, the cider mill, hands on museum, etc. I love when I have that one on one time with Jack and it just is so much easier to do things with one kid versus two! I am happy that Jack has this opportunity to get undivided attention as well b/c when Hunter is around he demands so much attention and Jack pretty much tags along (at least that's how I feel). Here are some pictures Julie took and sent to me...I just love it when she sends me pictures and I can see they are having fun together :)

They went to Three Cedars Farm last week...I love this place. Pretty soon it will be too cold :(


They have this cool wooden train for the kids to play on...on the weekends when it's packed with kids they can all fight over who drives it.


I know he's having fun, but his face looks kind of pathetic here. I wonder if he's wishing Hunter were there?? haha.

Julie said that Jack was attracting all the animals over to him. They have all these pens with animals and then the corresponding story (three little pigs, three billy goats gruff, etc.). Speaking of Three Billy Goats Gruff, Hunter and Jack have this new game where they hide under the table and tell me to be the troll. That troll sure is scary and ugly. I giggle every time Hunter says, "Mommy, be the troll and come get us!!"










He looks so cute...like he's just chillin'
So big!
I can't believe how he's looking more and more like a little boy rather than a baby! My little baby is going to be two soon :( so sad.
Getting ready to fly on the coffee table??
Hunter is obsessed with jumping off furniture. I can't stand it. Jack tries to copy him, but Jack can't jump, so you have to be ready to catch him b/c he will just randomly dive off the couch. Like "they" say, you are just trying to protect them from killing themselves at this age. Or I'm spending my time protecting Jack from Hunter killing him. Just call me referee mom.
I love this smile...having so much fun swinging on the playscape.


No comments: