Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Apple Orchard with Amber

Sunday Nick went to the Lions game so my friend Amber and I met up at Erwin Orchard in South Lyon at 4pm to pick apples and play with the kids. I love hanging out with her, but it's kind of hard to catch up when I have the munchkins with me. They just demand way too much attention! She loves to see them though and they love to see her. Hunter was in rare form...I won't even go into detail b/c I'll get mad all over again, but some crazy mom yelled at me and Hunter...it was not cool. We had fun picking apples, playing, eating donuts, etc.


Hunter did a good job picking apples to fill up our bag. I bought some apples at Costco the day before and then with the ones we picked, we need to eat like three a day before they go bad.Jack liked having Amber lift him up to pull apples off the trees, just so he could throw them on the ground and grab more! He did eat a few :)

We pretty much had donuts and apples for dinner on Sunday night. And more apples before bed! Oh well...the timing just worked out that way.

Heading back to the wagon...

We rode this big tractor/wagon thing out to the apple orchardMe and my sweetie pie :) I had to wake him up to go meet Amber and he was a little fussy.
They are standing on a haystack. I love how when I ask them to stand together Hunter looks like he is choking Jack. Well, he sort of is.

They had this obstacle course thing and Hunter did really good with it. He raced a 6 year old girl one time, but she beat him by a little bit.
The slide was steep and he loved it!


No comments: