Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who does Hunter "heart"?

Hunter can't say "love" so he says "heart" instead. He also decided he doesn't like me to take videos, so that's why the angle is weird--he doesn't know I'm recording him over breakfast. We talk about who we "heart" and here is the interpretation of names (besides the obvious ones) in the order he says them.

GG--Great Grandma Lois
Hoppy--Grandpa Hopwood
Mimi--Anne Hopwood
Em--Aunt Emily
Ninnie--Emily's boyfriend Danny. Now we call Danny "Ninnie" thanks to Hunter. I'm sure he appreciates that.
Nana--Grandma Mary
Baboo--Our dog, Chopper. Hunter has basically renamed the dog Baboo. We all call him that now and we have no clue how he came up with that.
Nonnie--Cousin Connie. She babysits a lot and Hunter loves her!

My favorite part is near the end where he puts the whole bite of waffle in his mouth and then takes it back out to dip it in syrup. And when he says "I heart DaddyBabyJackBaboo" all in one long word.


No comments: