Monday, February 15, 2010

Jack's Baptism





We had a really nice weekend with Jack's Baptism on Sunday. Friday night Nick and I went out to the Melting Pot for dinner to celebrate V-Day. Connie watched both kids together for the first time and things went well for her. On Sunday, our family, my parents, my grandma Lois, Geoff, Anne, Emily, Danny, Mark and Brandie attended Jack's baptism. Emily and Mark are Jack's godparents. Hunter was really good in church which was so nice b/c I was so worried about it (he tends to yell a lot and usually lasts 15 minutes before we take him to the nursery...oh and sitting in the front row made it way more stressful). Nana (my mom) brought new books to keep him entertained which helped a lot. She helped a lot during mass, so thanks again mom! After mass we all came back to our house for brunch. It was a really nice day and we were so happy to have our families attend this special event. We had today off (President's Day), so that made the weekend even better!
On a side note, I don't know why the video in the prior post only works at certain times. Sometimes it works and sometimes a message comes up saying it's not available. I don't know why, but it does work at times.

No comments: