Wednesday, February 17, 2010

GG



My grandma (Lois) is called GG. It stands for great-grandma and it kind of came about b/c we wanted to come up with something Hunter could say. She loves Hunter and Jack and they love her too! Hunter gets really happy when we tell him that he is going to get to see GG. We are so fortunate so have such a wonderful GG. Would you believe that Hunter and Jack have 10 grandparents? Grandpa Tom, Grandma Nana (Mary), Grandma Dori, Grandpa Dick, Hoppy, Mimi, GG, Great-Grandma Hidi (my grandma), Great-Grandpa Ron and Erika (my grandpa and his wife), and a Great-Great Grandma Marie. They are so lucky!!

We are taking Hunter (along with GG and my parents) to a U of M bball game Satuday night. Hunter has been practicing saying "Go Blue" all day. I sang the fight song to him this morning while he got dressed and he kept saying "more mommy, more mommy!!". We're getting him to love the Michigan Wolverines already :)

No comments: