Sunday, March 3, 2013

Homework for my big kid!

 Who knew kids got homework in kindergarten?? Ha. He has to "google" info about rainforest biomes and bring to school. He has supposed to have done this two weeks ago and his teacher sent an email to lots of parents saying their kids haven't been doing their work. I asked Hunter and he was like "I hate homework, so I'm not doing it". Not so much dude...have fun doing homework for the next 16 years of your life!! Nick explained google, had him type in the words and read about it. 
Phrases out of Hunter's mouth lately (before this homework thing). 
1) Mommy, just download it. 
2) Just google it!!
3) Mommy, set a reminder on your phone so you don't forget. 
4) Text daddy and ask him.....whatever. 
It makes me feel old b/c non of that stuff existed when I was a kid!! Although google is was better than a trip to the library to check out books about rainforests. 
Hunter is growing like a weed. He's 5 1/2 (in a few weeks). I bought him size 6 pants back in the fall. Now they are too short, so we officially bought size 7 pants!! He says "Well, it's not my fault I'm so tall and skinny." Lucky kid!! 




No comments: