Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Catch up!

Life has been SO busy lately! We got back from AZ last Thursday and leave in 8 days for our Disney Cruise...yay! Jack asks every day if we are leaving that day after school. He is so excited and so is Hunter :) I am freaking out about packing and getting organized.

Arizona was fun. I hung out at the pool most of the time, the resort was awesome (5 pools, spa, yummy food, etc.). This was the view from our room--nice pool, palm trees, and mountains in the back. 
 This was at this party thing they had the last night--it made me laugh b/c my grandma used to tell my one cousin something about not dating any loose women with bad manners...I know she will laugh when she sees this!  
Hunter's attempt at push-ups. He's in a class with 5-7 year old kids and the coach is a little tough. When the kids are told to hold the basketball and not dribble, most kids can't focus long enough to listen and then they do push-ups for not listening. This was cracking me up b/c the kids are all so funny trying to do real push-ups. The coach looks to be an ex-college bball player and no kids--or he clearly would not have expected kids to do push-ups the "right" way. 

 Jack's latest hang out in the morning when I get ready for work. Since we are leaving again no sense in putting suitcase away! He is so cute! 
 They did soccer pics the other day and I decided to give this a try since really, what am I gonna do with single pics of each. I was hoping they could be nice to each other for five seconds and yes, success!!! Love it!! 
St. Patty's Day we went to our club with some friends--we had a good time!! We for sure need more date nights with good friends-- It's so fun to catch up and hang out!! Actually, last year for St. Patty's day we invited our friends Mike and Jacque to try to suck them in to joining and it worked--ha! (upper left is Jacque). However, last year we sat outside with three couples and it was like 70 degrees where it was snowing this year--boo! 

 

No comments: