Wednesday, February 13, 2013

4 more days....

Nick and Hunter leave for Puerto Vallarta in 4 days! Sunday-Sunday....It's going to be weird. I am having anxiety about Nick taking Hunter without me. I have told him at least 20 times not to turn his back on Hunter for a second, along with a million other things. Basically, it comes down to the fact that he should just not come home if anything happens to my baby. Nick's mom and stepdad are there for 3 months and so they are going to stay with them. I have been to Mexico 3 times and hate it there....I get so sick and I refuse to go back. So many other places to visit and it's not for me. Nick caught me in a moment of weakness in agreeing to this trip b/c now I'm not so sure. I haven't been away from Hunter like this before :( I will miss Nick too. We aren't the type to vacation separately, so this is a one time occurrence! I am excited to be home alone with Jack--it will be super fun and relaxing. His new thing to say is "come sit with me and cuddle". It's the cutest. We have plans with friends, he's on winter break, and it'll be great. I am excited to read, watch my own tv shows without commentary from the funny farm (aka Nick, during the Bachelor specifically), clean out cupboards, closets, etc. I have Chopper to protect me too--I may resort to cuddling with him. ha! Please pray Nick and Hunter stay safe and that Hunter doesn't get sick! 

 I took these in Marco Island....I'm jealous Nick and Hunter will be swimming in the pool and on the beach while we are here freezing! 



No comments: