Monday, January 21, 2013

TGIF

Thank goodness it's FLORIDA. I heard it's super cold and nasty in Michigan, so I'm glad I'm not there. We came down to Marco Island on Thursday morning and come home this Wednesday. It's been a fun trip so far...mostly thanks to my parents being here with us and helping a lot with the kids! Nick and I have had some dates, time alone, and lots of fun with the kids too. The trip got off to a bad start. I was disorganized and left my purse on the plane when we got off the plane in FL. I realized it ten minutes later, ran to the Delta office and they told me it was too late....the plane had taken back off--complete BS, but whatever. I cancelled my credit cards, bank card, etc. I figured given the fact that it was a nice purse, had cash in it, gift cards, car keys, and more I would not be getting it back. Today, four days later, I got a call from Delta that they have it back in Detroit. I have not talked to the lady yet, but as long as everything is in there, I'll be happy. I don't even care about the cash so much, but the purse itself and just my insurance card, medications, etc. and I'll be happy! I didn't think there was a chance I would get it back at this point....God is good! And whoever found the person was honest :) Yay! I had just gotten this Coach purse for my birthday back in November and although it wasn't a $2,000 prada purse, it was expensive as far as I'm concerned when it comes to purses!

Well, lots of fun pictures from our trip, but we have gone WAY over on our data package for the month due to ipads, laptops, etc. here with the kids, so gotta run!


No comments: