Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Randomness

I have been sick for two weeks. I thought I was better and then over the weekend I started having major issues with vertigo. By Monday morning I was in rough shape! I stayed home from work Tuesday and finally went to the dr. She said my ears have fluid in them, redness, etc. so that explains the vertigo. I've never had it before, but it's awful. She also gave me something to help with the dizziness. All this and Nick leaves today for NYC for work stuff. I hope after 24 hours on antibiotics I'll be good to go. I sound like a seal when I cough and it's driving Nick nuts. We are also having friends over for the Super Bowl and I don't want to get anyone else sick! The basement is DONE so that will be fun. We have the theater, play area, tv, basketball shooting thing, and lots to do.

On another note, the kiddos must have known how I felt today b/c as Hunter said "We were perfect angels this morning. Can we have a treat on the way to school? And mommy, I think were gooder than you this morning". Yeah, probably right! It was wonderful in comparison to most mornings getting out the door.

In other news, Nick and Hunter leave for Mexico in a couple of weeks. I'm starting to get nervous about my baby leaving the country without me. I just don't like Mexico. I don't know why I agreed to this!

The best news ever---we are going to Hawaii next year! It's a long time away, but I have always wanted to go. I wanted to go on our honeymoon, but Nick really wanted to go on a cruise. We went over budget on building our house (that we moved into one week after getting married), so I agreed with the cruise. I always have wanted to go. We are going to Arizona on March 11th of this year for a conference for Nick's work...we've gone places the past few years now that he qualifies for it. The cool part is there is not hardly any stuff Nick has to do so it's basically a paid for trip (we've been to AZ, Disney, etc.). It's at this awesome spa and my mom has already agreed to watch the kids. So they just announced that in 2013 it's in Hawaii....The best part is we don't pay for flights, hotel, food, etc...yay!! Unless the market crashes or something horrible (ie. 2008 or worse) happens and he loses most of his clients, it's in the bag! Can't wait.
He said I need to be nice to him for the next 12 months or he's taking Hunter and not me. Ha....No promises that I can be nice, but I will try. I'm just so excited. I've been so stressed with work, sickness, kids, so this made my day yesterday!!! Love you Nick!!!

No comments: