Monday, January 14, 2013

Huge Iphone photo dump

We are finishing our basement and it's almost done--YAY. It's Nick's project. It could be grounds for divorce since I never see him anymore b/c all he does is hang out in the theatre room. There is a large open living room space, bathroom, bar area, bedroom, theatre room and more! 
 Bathroom....

Theatre screen---it's awesome, but I don't like hanging out down there when kids are sleeping b/c it's loud and I feel so far away. 
 We have six seats that we got at Costco--they recline and are super comfortable. There is a step too so the back row is up higher. 
 Saturday was the last session of basketball for Hunter and soccer for Jack. We are signing up again. Hunter got a certificate and trophy. 

He's proud of himself! He is a good player. He's for sure the fastest and one of the best shooters. They suggested he move up to a more advanced class. 
 Jack got his certificate too :)

Our cutie pie soccer player! 
Hunter loves to cook! He made chocolate chip and banana pancakes the other day. He gets so proud of his work! 
 He also made spaghetti the other night for us...it was yummy!! 
 Nick surprised me with roses a few days ago--he was being rude and trying to make up for it! 
 Hunter got a punching bag from Nana and Grandpa, so we hung it in the basement--a good way to get out any aggression!  
 I took Jack to the mall on Saturday for a haircut. We went to get chinese food and he made a cute little friend. We even went to the play place after and they were so cute together following each other around :) 
 This is why I need a girl. I bought new nail polish and both kids wanted their nails painted. ha! 
 My friend at work made me this scarf....so sweet. Jack loves it too.  

Rare sweet moments!!! I cherish them :)
 

 Daddy had to work the other night so we played games, took pictures, and had lots of fun! 

We went to Jungle Java yesterday with some friends. This was before Jack puked all over the place. I think we cleared the place out! Poor kid said his tummy hurt and proceeded to play and then threw up a massive amount. We left asap and then he puked all over himself in the car too. He is home from school resting today! 

We've been doing lots of sledding. We have a good hill in our back yard and also go to Vets Park where they have great hills. 

 I love my boys! 
Rule breaker!! 

We leave for FL on Thursday--can't wait!!! I just hope we don't all get sick like Jack!! 
Jennifer

No comments: