Monday, December 31, 2012

Cuteness!

Some pictures from the last few weeks :)
 Nick took Hunter to the club for pictures with Santa. We were all supposed to go, but I was sick and then ended up at urgent care with Jack b/c he broke out in welts. He was fine after they put him on antibiotics, but we missed out on seeing Santa there. It's always nice b/c you can take your own pics, it's not crowded, and it's a good Santa! 
 This kid needs a belt! They also got to decorate cookies and Hunter even made one for Jack--rare sweetness. 
 Gammy Dori and Big D came a few weeks ago to celebrate Christmas. I have a hard time taking pictures b/c they are so crazy, but managed a few cute ones! I love this one above. 
 They love making "sandwiches". Gammy is the break and they are the PB&J. They wanted me to jump on too, but I passed! ha! 
 There's the cheese again with Jack! 
 Our super-sweet nanny Julie. She gave them gifts a few days before Christmas. They got some fun toys and these hilarious sweatshirts that glow in the dark...and have orange mohawks on the top. I think Hunter wore his for 48 hours straight--even to bed! They are so funny!! I don't have many pics of Julie with the kids, so I'm glad to have these!! 
Julie's last day is Friday. I'm going to try not to cry! She has been with us for over 2 years. I can really tell she loves my kids and that is so important. She is returning to school full-time in the winter and I know she needs to do this for herself, so I fully support her, but it's still hard to see her leave and deal with change. We hired someone else recently and I think she will be great, but it takes time to build that trust when someone is taking care of your kiddos. I haven't quite known how to talk to the kids about it and the one time I brought it up Hunter was HYSTERICAL, so I let it go. I'm going to have to talk to them more this week about it, but it's hard to know what to say to them! 
 

No comments: