Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spirit Week and other stuff...

I don't even know where to start with catching up. I stopped in the office today and did a few things, so that was good. I am so glad I can work from home or I'd fall to pieces. I see now how retired people say they never had time to work. My to-do list is almost two pages long. Nick is so overwhelmed too, so there is no delegating to him. I took Jack to his first speech therapy appt this morning and it went well. The social worker thought he might need help past age 3 and I am not convinced of that. I honestly think in the next few months I think it will spill out and he'll be fine. Whatever, time will tell. I also can't believe tomorrow is Hunter's last day of school!! This week is "Spirit Week". I can't remember i I mentioned, but my darn nice camera is not working, thus the lack or pictures. If I had a few more hours in the day I would get it fixed. It's my goal in the next week. These are from my phone. Today was "Crazy Hair Day" so we did the mohawk and painted it. I think he looks cool. It was quite the production involving hairspray, hair dryer, and finger paint. We did the mohawk first with hairspray and then painted that blue. Then green around the edges....then dried it. He loves it and Jack was jealous. I love my little guy and can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year. WOW. 
I had a conference with his teacher this morning and she said great things about him. We have to wrok on holding a pencil better. The worst news is that his teachers are not coming back. They have a meet and greet with the new ones tomorrow, so I want to go and check them out. I hate change. I know Hunter will be ok, but I don't like it! I love his teachers this year. Well, gotta run...need to rest more and get some things done. 


No comments: