Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back from up north

We are back from up north. It was exhausting, I won't lie. Hunter wanted to go go go from 7am-9pm. I did get to nap several days with Jack (thanks Nick). I have lots of pictures to post, but need to organize them first. We had fun at the water park, Boyne mountain, Deer Lake, the pool, etc. The most relaxing day was Wednesday...Angela and I went to the spa for massages and then met the guys at the pool. The kids went to Boyne Camp as we told them (aka: day care at boyne). They had fun and we had fun. It was an expensive day, but well worth it for our sanity. Win/win. I felt quite guilty about it until five minutes after I picked them up. Ha! Note to anyone who is not married with young kids: enjoy traveling and relaxing vacations. Kids change that. I can't wait for a few more years till we can sit by the pool and relax/drink while they play in the pool, can swim alone without us, and won't kill each other or themselves doing something silly. Sorry I'm not sugar-coating things. 

One day Hunter just crashed on the couch in front of everyone...that never happens so he must have been tired! 
Another tired boy...I love taking pics of my kids sleeping. 
Nick is asleep, but the kids are trying to watch the ipad (Jack and Mason). 

No comments: