Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday House pictures :)

  We had about 180 people at our house for a fundraiser on December 6th this year, so my house looked awesome...thanks mom!! 
 I love my tree!! 
 Sunroom--bar set up there and there are lights hanging over windows, but a little hard to see...
 My kitchen after the volunteers started bringing stuff in
 Kitchen light

 Dining room table
 Dining room
 Fundraiser sign...
 Our names at the bottom
 Entry way...registration table
 Tv set up for raffle--Nick's dad ended up winning it! 
 Family room
 Mantel and Tree


 My mom was up on a tall ladder hanging greens and bulbs from my chandelier. It looks amazing...and the staircases--so pretty!! 


 Basement for raffle items

 Basement--lots of open space for people
 More raffle space
 
Bar in the basement...

No comments: