Sunday, October 20, 2013

Indiana Game!

Nick's college roommate, Joe, and his wife Julie, came to visit on Saturday and to go to the Indiana game with us. It was cold and rainy--not a good football game day. We sucked it up and went anyway. At least we won!
Small world...I ran into Suzie who is my neighbor's friend. I had just seen her at a party our mutual friend had the weekend before for the PSU game...and then ran into her randomly at this tailgate...She is the ultimate sports fan and so fun to watch games with. I think she knows her facts better than most men out there. We texted this pic to our mutual friend telling her she missed out!  
Julie (left), me, and Jacque. Jacque just had a baby 10 days ago and looks amazing!! She is so lucky to have such family support where she can go do stuff like this with three little boys at home. I'm jealous! 
We got seats from Mike and Jacque...they were awesome. 40 yard like about 40 rows up. Too bad it was so cold and we were wet from the rain and left at halftime. Our friends have a barn right next to the stadium that is heated with tv's, so we hung out there for the second half...it was just too cold! 



No comments: