Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day...

I have lots of blogging catch up to do, so hopefully I'll be able to post every day this week--we'll see!
 Little stinker putting his fingers in my muffin cups!
 He knows he's naughty, but he is just so cute!
 I had a great Mother's Day. Nick took the kids out for three hours in the morning--I had some alone time in the house which was super nice and relaxing. Then we went to my mom's house...Gammy Dori, Big D, Gigi, Grandpa, Steve, Kathleen, Emily, and our family were there. It was COLD so we hung out in the house playing games and had dinner...Above is Jack with Nick's mom (Gammy Dori).
 Hunter playing blackjack with the big guys
 Jack with his two grandma's paying Chinese checkers.
 Everyone helped to put together a puzzle
It was nice, but would have been better had the weather been nicer so we could play outside! 

No comments: